Shipping Container FAQ:
1) How do you deliver the containers to my property? The containers are in general delivered with a 40' roll-off trailer. We can deliver 20' units with a wrecker service depending on the client requirements.
2) How much is the cost for delivery? The delivery cost depends on the distance from our facility in Houston, we will ask you for the delivery address and based on that quote you a delivery cost. The cost to deliver a 20' unit and a 40' unit is the same, we can deliver 2 x 20' units to the same location for the same fee plus a marginal additional cost.
3) How do I know if I can place a container on my property? You would need to check on any local zoning requirements or limitations.
4) Should I just have the container placed on the ground? We would recommend not just placing the unit on unimproved ground as it is best to allow water to run under the container and not have it sit in water. We can roll the unit onto such as cinder blocks which are available at most home improvement stores.
5) What is the condition of a used container? Our used containers at time of sale are watertight with functioning cargo doors on one end.
6) Can you modify containers to meet specific requirements and generally how long to complete? We have a modification shop available to perform customizations such as offices, workshops and shipping container homes. You can figure 5 to 10 business days to complete most projects.
7) How long for delivery? We can generally deliver within a few business days.
8) What payment methods do you accept? You can pay with a check, debit card, credit card, cash payment or wire transfer.